Ching-He Huang has a wealth of cooking expertise in crafting food that is reliably delicious. This cookbook not only veganizes many popular Asian food dishes, it also highlights the abundance of Eastern recipes that are traditionally free of meat and dairy! You can eat your fill of nutritious, flavorful, satisfying meals that are simple enough to be made everyday, exciting enough for special occasions, and are made using primarily whole foods (with nutritional information included for each recipe).
- Xian-style Carrot, Potato & Spring Onion Hash
- Red Bean & Lady Grey Tea Muffin
- Mama Huang's Onion, Tomato & Enoki Soup
- Japanese Tofu, Mushroom & Pickle Hand Rolls
- Waikiki Bowl
- Garlic & Spinach Jap Cae
- Banana & Chocolate Ice Cream with Mango