The French use the word metier to describe a work or activity for which a person is particularly suited; one's specialty. Thus this tote bag will fit perfectly into your life. Wear it square or snap in the sides. The Métier is lightweight, durable, and flat, which makes it ideal for carrying an iPad or laptop, notebook or files. For commuters and students, its glazed fabric travels back and forth with your necessities every day, oblivious to rain. The side gusset snaps keep your contents secure and the Métier's clean, classic look never goes out of style. Handmade in USA.
- Water-resistant, lightweight glazed fabric*
- Slim, no-bottom shape
- 3 snaps (1 on top, 2 side gussets) secure your contents
- Outer zippered pouch and exterior pocket
- Inner open and zipped pocket
- Holds a 15" laptop
- Soft vegan microsuede lining on inside of bag matches outer contrast stitching
- 14" h x 16" w x 1/2" d
- 11" drop on straps
- Hand-washable in cold water
- Silver-toned hardware
- 1 year warranty
*Can't believe it's not leather? Glazed fabric is a heavy canvas that is coated with a colored glaze which develops a beautiful leather-like patina over time. All glazed fabric bags are water-resistant and machine-washable. Hang dry.