100 Flavor-Packed, No-Stress Recipes for Busy Families.
Cook it Fast! Make it Ahead! Feed a Crowd! Put Whole Foods on the Table with Ease! Everyone, including busy families, will appreciate the recipes in this book because they are easy, nutritious, and ideal for folks short on time. Features:
- Time and money-saving tips
- How to please picky eaters
- Pantry-stocking suggestions
- Full-color photographs
- 100 gluten-free, vegan recipes
- Recipes organized by: Cook it in 30 minutes or less; slow-cooker dishes; make ahead meals; recipes for entertaining; sauces, dressings, and other accompaniments; juices and smoothies
We're thinking about making:
- Chocolate Espresso Pudding
- Kale and Wild Rice Salad with Tempeh
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Hash
- Veggie Enchilada Soup
- Salted Caramel Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
Paperback. 212 pages.