Blair and Carolyn Warsham, executive chef of the plant-based restaurant Wildseed and acclaimed culinary writer, respectively, wrote this cookbook to make eating plants accessible and appealing to everyone. With every recipe full of vegetables, fruits, and/or whole grains, this book will teach you how to make gorgeous plant-based meals that are wholesome and delicious. While this cookbook is geared towards those who are beginning to explore veganism or healthier eating, it will be a useful and beautiful addition to any seasoned vegan chef's cookbook shelf. Let the Warshams show you just how easy it is to eat plants every single day!
- Miso Kale Caesar with Grilled Vegetables & Crunchy Chickpeas
- Baja-Style Tofu Tacos with Apple-Sprout Slaw
- Wok-fired Asparagus with Lemon, Ginger & Tahini
- Braised Beet Poke Bowl
- Banana Fritters with Chocolate-Hazelnut Sauce
- Savory One-Pot Oatmeal with Chard, Thyme & Tofu
- Lemon Shortcake Ice Pops with Cardamom & Pistachio