"Comfort Food Inspired by Adventure."
Jackie Kearney is a PETA award-winning author, food-lover, and avid traveler. Her latest book is a vibrant and varied collection of some of Kearney's favorite comfort foods. These 75 recipes were inspired by her travels across the globe, and range from European to Asian, as well as some classic American main dishes and desserts. With this book in your kitchen, you will never feel uninspired by plant-based cuisine! Take your tummy on a trip with these delicious recipes. Here are some we want to try:
- Deep Dijon Pie with Olive Oil Mash
- Loaded Pierogi with Mushrooms and Sauerkraut
- Paella with Harissa-Roasted Vegetables and Paprika Almonds
- Miso Dauphinoise Dumplings with Lime and Ginger-Glazed Black Beans
- Pecan Crumble Cookie and Blueberry Ice-Cream Sammie
- Panna Cotta with Candied Kumquats
208 pages. Hardcover.