Vegan Ethiopian food is now within your grasp! Teff Love, by Kittee Berns is here to add some fun and flavor to your life!
Kittee is a close friend and we have had the pleasure of sampling her tasty meals on a number of occasions. And you know what? It's all DELICIOUS!!! Her colorful personality shines in these recipes and the simple layout, tips, techniques, and pantry stocking guide make any hesitation for cooking Ethiopian cuisine disappear. The aroma of spices will be wafting from your kitchen in no time! Full-color photographs are scattered throughout to entice you!
We are already making grocery lists so that we can enjoy the following meals at home:
- Ye'Misser Sambusas Be'Ruz (Crispy Rice Paper Pastries with a Spiced Lentil-Tomato Filling)
- Garlic Jojos (Crispy, Garlicky Potato Wedges Baked with Ethiopian Spices)
- Ye'Beqolo Genfo (Creamy, Cheesy Corn Grits with a SPicy, Seasoned Oil Drizzle)
- Ye'Atakilt Wot (Potatoes, Carrots, and Cauliflower in a Spicy Sauce)
- Ye'Tofu Kwas Be'Siquar Denich Alicha (Savory Tofu Dumplings with Sweet Potatoes in a Mild Sauce)
- Spicy Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Ye'Tef Injera (Teff Sourdough Crepes)