This meal plan cookbook provides structure and direction for new vegans, and inspiration for anyone who wants to eat healthy, nutritionally dense meals (but aren't always sure what that looks like). Not only will you be able to follow a structured, detailed meal plan, you will also get to: learn the vegan basics, including what veganism means and why it is helpful; consult easy shopping tips and grocery lists; cook wholesome, varied meals that will keep you satisfied. Make vegan cooking and meal-planning as fun and as easy as can be!
- Tex-Mex Migas
- Mom's Homestyle Lentil Soup
- Crispy Cauliflower Po' Boys
- Pan-Sautéed Sweet Plantains
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Tofu Chops with Carmelized Apple and Onion
- Blueberry Cake Donuts with Meyer Lemon Glaze