In this essential guide, vegan chef Julie Piatt offers groundbreaking techniques and recipes that make it easy to create delicious, completely plant-based cheeses in your own kitchen.
With flavorful recipes ranging from quick cheeses and spreads like provolone and smoked almond cheddar spread, to rich, aged cheeses like Cashew Brie and Buttery Gorgonzola Dolce, each cheese is remarkably simple to prepare (all you need are a few simple ingredients and a basic dehydrator) and will impress even the most diehard traditional cheese lover.
- Botija Olive Rosemary Cheese Spread
- Chicory Almond Cheesy Spread
- Warm Queso Fresco
- Mozzarella Balls in Brine
- Cashew Truffle Parmesan
- Macadamia Nut Herbed Goat Cheese
- Cashew Bleu Cheese
- Smoky Butternut Cheddar Sauce with Blackened Broccoli
- Deep Classic Cheesecake
- and so much more....