100 Plates Large and Small that Redefine Vegetable Cooking.
Some of the most exciting vegetable cooking in the nation is happening at Vedge - a restaurant serving up flavorful fare in Philadelphia, PA. Chefs Rich Landau and Kate Jacoby share their passion for cooking here with more than 100 recipes, including:
- Fingerling Potatoes with Creamy Worcestershire Sauce
- Pho with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Seared French Beans with Caper Bagna Cauda
- Eggplant Braciole
- Blueberries with Pie Crust and Lemonade Ice Cream
- Chocolate Stuffed Beignets
Scattered throughtout the book are gorgeous photographs, behind-the-scenes anecdotes, and useful tips. If you know any veggie haters (what? they exist?!), gift them this book.