Discover essential strategies for the single vegan cook, including how to set up the kitchen for one, plan exciting meals and menus, shop for fresh produce, choose the right tools and equipment, trim prep time, and save money. Both neophytes and experienced cooks will benefit from the valuable tips for extending the shelf life of produce, determining which canned goods and packaged items to buy, and transforming leftovers into appetizing meals. Cooking solo doesn't mean cutting corners when it comes to flavor and satisfaction.
- Tex-Mex Breakfast Burritos
- Kale Caesar Salad with Roasted Chickpea Croutons
- Zucchini and Rice Soup with Pesto
- Tofu and Slaw Spring Rolls
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- California Vegetables au Gratin
- Swiss Chard and Sausage Stuffed Squash