This playful story series can help any parent or educator teach kids kindness and compassion that will last a lifetime. (Ages 4-12)
Complete Box Set
- 30 illustrated short stories, each on its own card
- 60 Discussion questions to stimulate deeper reflection
- 30 Challenges to encourage more active learning
- Hands-on, practical ideas for bringing out the best in your child
- Adult guidebook with suggested answers to the discussion questions
We’re All Animals is a story series for young children whose attitudes about our place in the world are still forming. While entertaining us, the stories teach tolerance, humility, and compassion. Each story comes on its own durable and washable soft-touch card.
Meet Addie, Oliver, their parents, relatives, friends, neighbors, and teacher! As they go about their daily lives, they learn from and teach each other important truths about our human connections with non-human animals. Each story brings to light a human-animal intersection and is purposely short. The questions that follow the text will help stimulate discussion, and the stories can be used in an integrated curriculum as writing topics or art projects. Whatever the emphasis and however the stories are used, each one leaves the reader with an unmistakable and important message: We’re All Animals!