Harriet Birrell (a.k.a. Natural Harry) created this cookbook to document recipes inspired on a her trip to Fortescue Bay, using only a small stove, a knife, a cutting board, and limited foods available. In her own words, this book does not contain "anything elaborate, challenging or gourmet. This is down-to-earth, good, whole, satisfying food with a modern twist." I think we can all get on board with that, right? With shopping tips, straightforward instructions, and delicious as well as gorgeous results, this cookbook is sure to be a new favorite for no-fuss, whole-foods-focused vegan chefs.
- Lemon 'Ricotta' Pancakes with Baked Blueberries & Apple
- Quinoa Sushi Bowl with Sticky Ginger Tofu
- Delicious Dal Bowl
- Falafel Crumble Salad with Pickled Onion
- Mushroom, Lemon & Thyme Risotto
- Spinach & Olive Spanakopita
- Fudgy Cookie Dough Bites (Three Ways)
- Smoky Coconut 'Bacon'